Inex Luxury Coatings
At Inex Luxury Coatings we’re a local Albertan company that uses Canadian products for all our projects. We’re a certified Soft-Crete installer for Alberta and a certified Zone Garage installer for Southern Alberta. We have various products to choose from across many applications to meet your project’s needs.
TOP 6 APPLICATIONS
Pool Decks and Patios
Drastically improve the look and feel of your pool without an expensive renovation.
Safe, durable, and easy to clean flooring for your gym.
Upgrade your balcony with a low weight and stylish flooring.
Install a fresh flooring that holds up to yearly wear and tear in the garage.
Porches and Entrances
Make the right first impression with an entry way that stands up to weather year-round.
Logos and Inlays
Represent your brand with custom logo applications.
Get a Quote For Your Project
Rubber Flooring Solutions
Inex Luxury Coatings provides you with a flexible, durable, easy to clean, and customizable flooring alternative. With the help of SoftCrete, you can upgrade the flooring of your home, garage, patio, gym, pool, and so much more!
Choose from a variety of colors to match your ideal styling. With our coatings, you can rest easy knowing you have a high quality surface that is sure to impress friends and family.
Our coatings will provide you with a weather resistant and durable solution. Not only that, it is also slip proof and shock absorbant. Making it a safer solution than that of other alternatives.
We are so confident in our product, we will back any residential project with a 5 year guarantee! Ask us about how you can extend this to 15 years.
Benefits of Softcrete
- SoftCrete is a high-quality blend of Rubber and UV stable Resin, which installers mix on site, pour and trowel in place.
- SoftCrete is used to create an extremely durable rubber surface which is aesthetically pleasing, comfortable to walk on and one of the safest surfaces you can place for your family or clientele.
- SoftCrete can be used as a standalone product or it can be applied as a topcoat to deteriorated surfaces, using their tensile strength as a terrific sub base, saving the cost of expensive tear outs, removal and disposal. SoftCrete can be applied directly on Concrete, Asphalt, Steel, Ceramic Tile, Wood and Flagstone. Perfect for pools, patios, decks, driveways, playground and so much more!
- Recycled rubber, you could expect $8.50/square foot (this includes 10% color of choice and we also use a non-yellowing binder as a standard) For each additional 10% of colored rubber added to the black recycled rubber will add an additional $0.50/square foot.
- Steps in recycled rubber are $22.50/linear foot for both the rise and run of the step, this price is somewhat negotiable with larger projects.
- Colored rubber, you could expect around $12-$13/square foot.
- Steps in colored rubber are $26.50/linear foot for both the rise and the run of the step, this price may be somewhat negotiable with larger projects.
- Custom color options, custom logo, inlays, and borders.
- Typically cures within 48 hours.
- Stays cooler than concrete or other paving products.
- Rubber Surfacing is flexible so moves along with our Canadian Freeze Cycles.
- Slip-Resistant, even when wet!
- Shock Absorbing, for safety during accidental tumbles.
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use, for any size or scale of patio or pool you need to surface.
*Custom Colours and Accent Colours Also Available*
Cocoa Brown Grey
Grey Slate Blue
Let’s Build Something Together
Let us know if you have a vision in mind for what you would like from us. We would love to come up with a custom solution for you! So give us a call, or contact us online. Our team will get back to you ASAP!
Perfect for indoor and outdoor pool surfacing.
Our rubber flooring gives you a slip resistant and shock absorbant surface which can provide you with a high level of safety for your family and friends. Additionally, our product gives you a weather resistant material to ensure longevity under outdoor conditions.
The advantages of using ILC for your garage.
Your garage gets to see lots of traffic over the years. Our coating options can provide you a durable and easy to clean alternative over many other options available on the market. Additionally, you can add various customizable styles to give your garage a unique look.
Suitable for Any Custom Logo Designs.
Take advantage of the custom logo inlays that are available through ILC. You can easily incorporate your own designs and logos into your new rubber flooring. This helps get you something that fits your taste and promotes your brand.
Pool Decks and Patios
Our luxury rubber surface coatings are perfect for pool upgrades! Slip resistant, weather resistant, shock absorbent, and able to be installed over existing concrete. This product gives you safety, longevity, ad flexibility for your pool surfacing.
Safety and style comes first in your gym. Our customizable and shock absorbent flooring is the perfect fit for anyone. The soft feeling is a great addition during your high intensity workouts. So be sure to ask us more about how we can customize a flooring style to upgrade your gym.
Balconies see lots wear and tear throughout the year. Luckily our rubber surfacing can be applied to any balconie. This will restore the look and resilience of your balcony to a degree you haven’t seen before.
Surfacing for your garage doesn’t leave you with many options. You need something that can withstand vehicles, tools, projects, and so much more. That’s why ILC makes it an easy decision for those in need. Our product is resilient and customizable, making it perfect for any garage.
Porches and Entrances
First impressions matter. So upgrade your entry way with our stylish, durable, and safe surfacing solution. Your neighbors and visitors are sure to be impressed with a customized surface installed in no time!
Logo's and Inlays
Represent your brand or business with logo’s and inlays on your next installation of ILC surfacing. Our experts can fit in whatever you can imagine to add a flare of personality and uniqueness to your next project.
Polyurea Coating Solutions
We offer polyurea floor coatings with a granite finish(vinyl flake), metallic or plain floor colors. Once dry, the coating creates a seamless membrane, easy maintenance, slip resistant and extremely resistant to abrasion and impact. We do not use epoxy, we use polyurea only quality. We’re so confident in the product, we provide a 20-year residential warranty on concrete adhesion.
Call For a Quote:
Benefits of Polyurea vs. Epoxy
We use Polyurea products for both our base and topcoats which sets us apart from the competition. Most competitors will use epoxy for their base coat which is a more cost-effective product but less dependable. The following are some of the benefits that you will find through research on both products.
Polyurea is resistant to hot tires where epoxy is not and using epoxy could result in delamination or peeling over time.
- Polyurea is 3-4 times more flexible and impact resistant than epoxy which makes polyurea more resistant to damage from traffic, impact resistance and abrasion. Polyurea will bend slightly and will allow for more of the natural slight movements of concrete in comparison to epoxy. This adaptability of Polyurea also allows it to be an option for outdoor applications.
- Floor coating – You can expect $6.00 to $8.00/sq.ft.
- To coat any perimeter foundation/ footing wall you can expect $8.00/sq.ft (surface area)
- If you have any cracks to repair, we grind them out, we fill with sand to within ¾” to the top surface then fill the remainder with polyurea crack filler to grind flat @ $2.00 /Lineal foot.
- If you have expansion joints, then we fill them with an expandable polyurethane caulking color matched to the floor color and coat over it. Allows for full movement @ $3.00 /Lineal foot.
- If you have any spalling or pitting to repair, we will have to review. Most minor aberrations come out when we grind the slab for our regular prep so no cost impact. If we need to patch the cost varies depending on severity.
- To coat wood steps, you can expect 2 steps for $200, 3 steps & small landing for $350, 5 steps & bigger landing for $550.
- Polyurea is UV stable and epoxy is not, this means that Polyurea will not yellow overtime.
- Temperature tolerance – Epoxies cannot be installed in colder temperatures as it will stop the curing process. Polyurea can be installed in both low and high temperature conditions without any effect on the installation.
- Polyurea is resistant to most chemicals and calcium where epoxy is not.
- Polyurea floors can also be completed in 1 day where epoxy floors cannot as their curing process requires a much longer window.
- We also provide a 20-year residential warranty on the adhesion of the product for these reasons.
Matt’s Garage in Red
“These guys worked so hard on our garage floor! Highly recommend them!”
“Matt and the boys did a fine job with my garage floor. I had them come in and do my laundry room as well. MAtt is reliable, easy to communicate with and I enjoyed watching theprocess happen. Would definitly recommend if you want a no maintenance floor.”
“A good job Matt, that looks awesome. Southern AB look at what this guy can do for you. Call Matt ay Inex Luxury Coatings, and he’ll take care of you.”
“Seriously impressive work these guys do. Great personalities too. Enjoyed meeting you and the whole experience. Cheers to you!”
“Highly recommend it. Matt and his team did an awesome job on my garage floor. Thanks again Matt.”
“Great work by Matt and crew, our garage floor turned out better than expected, easy to clean and shows well!”